A recently refurbished ex-Victorian schoolhouse set within the Conservation Area of a charming rural village in the heart of Staffordshire
- The Hall measures 48ft x 18ft, providing capacity for 65 people seated café style or 80 seated theatre style
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with range cooker and ample supply of crockery, cutlery and glasses
- A stage is available (at extra cost) if required
- Ambient lighting
- Temperature controlled heating
- Disabled access and toilet
- There is no fixed bar - hirers should bring their own liquid refreshment and would need to arrange a licence if intending to run their own pay bar
- There is onsite parking for 25 cars - additional space for parking can be made available in the village by prior arrangement.
- Outside and to the rear of the premises is a paved courtyard which provides a pleasant area for outdoor relaxation in the warmer weather.
- A large field is located to the rear of the hall and can easily accommodate a marquee and even further ancillary car parking.